Last week saw the end of an incredible work experience journey in the world of Civil Engineering for Deion, who worked with us over six weeks on a placement.
From planning projects to diving into the realms of finance, procurement, HR, Civil Engineering and Health and Safety, Deion, who attends a local secondary school close to our Motherwell Head Office was able to complete every challenge with enthusiasm and dedication. Thank you to the Head office team for bringing Civil Engineering Careers to life!
- Procurement – Graeme Lister, Procurement Manager
- HR – Kelly Brown, HR and Recruitment Manager
- Planning – Ziyad Rasheed, Planner
- Civil Engineering – Richard Henderson, Project Manager
- Health and Safety – Kieran Doona, EHS Manager
Deion pictured below receiving his completion certificate presented by Angela Newlands, Community Liaison Manager, and joined by a some of Wills Bros staff who provided insight into their careers.
We wish you well and may your path be filled with endless opportunities, and the knowledge gained during this experience pave the way for an exciting career!