South Lanarkshire Council
The works involved a new 4-arm 48m ICD roundabout at the junction of Westburn Road, Westburn Drive and Westburn Farm Road, Cambuslang along with associated link roads.
The works incorporated a new 3m wide shared cycleway/footway on all arms of the roundabout. In addition to carriageway and footway construction the works include earthworks, drainage, road lighting and landscaping.
- Excavation of 5250m3 of unsuitable material
- Disposal of 5260m3 of unsuitable material
- Import 750t 8” x 4” capping
- Import 2700t 6F4 capping
- Import 3500t Type 1
- 4552m2 of flexible composite paving
- 865m2 cold milling
- 2250m2 footpath paving
- 450m of drainage pipes
- 563m narrow filter drains
- 24x streetlights installed
- 2x Haldo Pillars installed