The Highland Council
The Cycling, Walking, and Safer Streets at Strathdearn Primary School projects comprised the construction of footpaths, build-outs, drainage systems, the supply and installation of traffic signs and road markings, and the installation of street lighting.
Read more about Strathdearn Primary School in Tomatin here.
- 81m2 of flexible pavement for landowner access
- New and Improved 420m combined footway and cycleways
- 200m of permanent road markings
- 250m of filter drains with inspection chambers
- 150m of retaining walls
- 420m2 of seeded grassed verges
- 3x traffic calming measures
- 3x drainage soakaways
- Community benefit works for adjacent landowners