Kildare County Council
Designer / Consultancy
October 2020 – July 2023
Wills Bros are carrying out the remediation of a former landfill site at Kerdiffstown, Naas, Co. Kildare by capping wastes across the site and providing a landscaped profile to the site and improving the landfill infrastructure systems, to ultimately provide a multi-use public park.
The site occupies approximately 30 hectares, and the works include the installation of an engineered capping system across the site and the installation of new environmental management and control systems.
- Gas management infrastructure system
- Leachate treatment facility
- 3x Attenuation ponds
- 2x 3G GAA pitches
- 3x 3G soccer pitches (five-a-side)
- 296m2 Single storey changing room facility
- 7000m2 Children’s playground
- Walking paths
- Soft/hard landscaping