Swindon Borough Council
The project is situated Greenbridge roundabout, Stratton Road, B4006 Swindon Road, A4312 Slade Drive, B4006 Dorcan Way, A4312 Drakes Way and within the access to the Greenbridge Retail Park.
The works comprised of carriageway widening, structural treatment and resurfacing of existing carriageway, signing, signals, drainage, street lighting and a new left turn link from the Greenbridge Retail centre to Swindon Road.
- 4000m3 of excavation and removal of material
- 1000m of kerbing
- 1800m2 of footpath removal
- 12,000m2 of roadway cold milling
- 2000m of drainage
- 16,000m2 of TSC road surfacing
- 2500m2 of footpath construction
- 400m2 of mixed shrubs
- 62x traffic signs
- 58x lighting columns with associated cabling and ducting
- 20x of pedestrian lights with associated cabling and ducting