Position available in our Kiltimagh, Co. Mayo office.
We are seeking a Civil Engineer/Construction Management professional to join our established Mayo based Pre-Construction Bid Team as a Technical Proposals Writer.
The successful candidate will be responsible for contributing to bid strategies, methodologies and developing high-quality and compelling technical proposals for civil engineering projects. They will work closely within the Pre-Construction Bid Team and engage with other internal and external stakeholders to ensure the successful delivery of winning bids.
As our successful candidate you will be competent in the following areas:
- Conduct thorough research and analysis of project requirements, technical specifications, and other relevant information
- Consider project requirements and develop compelling technical proposals that meet or exceed client expectations
- Compliance checking with employers’ scope and project constraints
- Working to defined deadlines for submissions
- Preferably have experience in civil engineering/construction projects
- Excellent writing, presentation, and communication skills, with the ability to convey technical information clearly and concisely to a variety of audiences
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple bids and priorities simultaneously
- Attention to detail, with the ability to review and edit technical documents for accuracy and clarity
- Familiarity with software and tools (preferably MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project, and CAD)
- Strong research and analytical skills, with the ability to gather and interpret technical information
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Preferably having a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering, Construction Management, Project Management, or a related field