Based on site on a Data centre in West Dublin.
Wills Bros have an opening for a Site Engineer with Utilities Experience to work on a Data Centre in West Dublin.
As our successful candidate you will be competent in the following areas:
- A third level qualification in Engineering
- A minimum of 2 years+ experience in Setting Out or Site Engineer role
- Experience working with a main contractor, subcontractor, surveying firm or similar preferred
- Good understanding of Health, Safety and Environmental regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Project, PowerPoint, etc.
Core Day to Day Duties
- Set out the works and ensure that foremen and operatives clearly understand the information provided
- Disseminate information from drawings, specifications, etc. to foremen, operatives, subcontractors, so that they clearly understand what is required
- Test materials as directed by your supervisor/line manager in accordance with the relevant specifications
- Record all daily activities, relevant information, and occurrences in your site diary
- Record and report on work progress including that of subcontractors to your manager
- Conduct your work in a safe manner and adhere to all Health & Safety regulations
- Develop and maintain professional working relationships with all personnel.
- Maximise profit through your day-to-day actions: good self-management, accuracy in own work, elimination of re-work
- Follow directions and attend meetings as required