Based on site on a large Civil Engineering project in Dublin City.
Wills Bros have an opening for a Site Agent on a large Civil Engineering project in Dublin City.
As our successful candidate you will be competent in the following areas:
- A third level qualification in Engineering
- A minimum of 2 years+ experience in Site Agent/Senior Engineer position
- Experience working with a main contractor or subcontractor
- Good understanding of Health, Safety and Environmental regulations
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365, SharePoint, Project, PowerPoint, etc.
- Excellent communication, people and team management skills
- Ability to challenge designs and resolve problems to conclusion
- Ability to demonstrate the right behaviours and lead the team to ensure the culture is in line with our Company values.
Core Day to Day Duties
- Ensure the commercial performance of the contract is maximised
- Assist Project Manager in for the successful delivery of projects
- Coordinate with the works with Foreman and Site engineers
- Deliver the project to the specified quality without defects
- Ensure production and implementation of programmes, RAMS, Method statements, ITPs in line with Company procedures
- Lead daily white board meetings
- Assist with planning Procurement and liaising with the Procurement dept
- Production of monthly progress reports, and present to senior management and Client