Based on a large Civil Engineering project in Dublin City.
Wills Bros have an opening for a Project Manager on a large Civil Engineering project in Dublin City.
As our successful candidate you will be competent in the following areas:
- A third level qualification in Engineering or similar
- A minimum of 2 years+ experience in Project Manager / Site Agent position
- Experience working with a main contractor or subcontractor
- Good understanding of Health, Safety and Environmental regulations
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Project, PowerPoint, etc.
- Excellent communication, people and team management skills
- Ability to challenge designs and resolve problems to conclusion
- Ability to demonstrate the right behaviours and lead the team to ensure the culture is in line with our Company values
Core Day to Day Duties
- Ensure the commercial performance of the contract is maximised
- Lead the Project for the successful delivery
- Coordinate with the works with Foreman and Site engineers
- Deliver the project to the specified quality without defects
- Ensure production and implementation of programmes, RAMS, Method statements, ITP’s in line with Company procedures
- Lead daily white board meetings
- Assist with planning Procurement and liaising with the procurement dept
- Production of monthly progress reports, and present to senior management and Client
- Build and develop good working relationships with client and team