Blacklaw Windfarm Extension Phase 2
• Approximately 8km of 5m wide ‘floating’ access tracks, turning heads and hard standings, constructed in areas of peat and forestry.
• Construction and maintenance of Core Paths (designated walkers route and public right of way) through the windfarm.
• Harvesting of over 80 ha of forestry in accordance with FSC guidelines.
• Pouring of 16 number Wind Turbine foundations, totalling over 4,000 m3 of Concrete and approximately 780t of reinforcement.
• Over 8000m of 33kv Power Cable and Fibre Optic Cable installation.
• Electrical Works and Commissioning of the windfarm extension.
• Co-Ordination of the Wind Turbine Contractor
Client: Scottish Power
March 2016 to January 2017